No ordinary Floor Screed – Hemi-hydrate liquid floor screed
Where sand and cement screed had been used for many years, the answer to solve many of the problems lay with the introduction of Anhydrate floor screed. However Anhydrate floor screed still falls short in many vital areas such as for example having to sand and buff the surface before any floor covering like wood, laminate or tiles can be laid. The ultimate floor screed solution came with the technological development in Germany of hemi-hydrate liquid floor screed.
Why chose us for your next floor screed job
We are the only importer of bulk hemi-hydrate in Ireland and hence the only readimix supplier of the highest quality Hemi-hydrate liquid floor screed in the country known as Ultraflo®. The advantages of Ultraflo® hemi-hydrate floor screed over a lesser quality floor screed are abundantly clear to those requiring the most advanced screed on the Irish market.
Ultraflo® Liquid Floor Screed advantage at a glance
- Not subject to shrinkage, cracking or curling: resulting in substantial reduction of movement joints.
- Significantly faster heat response times: resulting in greater thermal efficiency with under floor heating.
- Not subject to formation of laitance: does not require sanding or surface buffing.
- Speed of installation: resulting in ability to pour up to 2000m2 per day.
- Ease of installation: virtually self-levelling.
- Reduced laying depths: results in lesser weights and faster drying time.
- Speed of completion: ability to withstand light traffic in 24 hours.
- Less labour intensive installation: greatly reduced health and safety risks.
- Quality controlled mix: ensures consistency in every batch.
- Improved manufacturing process: results in more environmentally friendly product.